12 lamb cutlets
Minted pea puree ingredients
4 spring onions
200g frozen peas
1 teaspoon of freshly chopped mint leaves
1 tablespoon of mascarpone
Roasted potato wedges ingredients
2 large washed baking potatoes
4 tablespoons of olive oil
Freshly ground sea salt
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- To make the pea purée, trim and finely slice the spring onions. Soften gently in the butter in a small pan.
- Add the peas and 200ml water. Season and boil for 5 minutes until the peas are very tender and add the mint leaves.
- Blend in the pan using the Braun Multiquick 7 hand blender. Add the mascarpone and blend again to make a very smooth purée.
- Cut the potatoes into chunky wedges. Place on a large baking tray, drizzle with the olive oil and sea salt and put in the oven. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Drain the wedges on kitchen paper.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper onto the cutlets and grill on both sides until crisp on the outside and tender pink in the middle.
- Serve with minted pea puree and roasted potato wedges.