3 lbs boneless pork loin
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
6 sprigs fresh rosemary
6 sprigs fresh thyme
2 tbsp steak seasoning
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
6 cloves garlic (crushed)
6 slices bacon
- Begin by pre-heating the oven to 400°, then brush the loin on all sides with the balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Next, cut six slits in the loin to make a nice little home for the crushed garlic.
- Now use a garlic press to crush one clove of garlic into each slit, then push the crushed garlic well into the pork.
- After the pork is all garlic-ed up, put the spices together and get ready to rub!
- Place the steak seasoning, black pepper, 4 sprigs chopped rosemary and 4 sprigs chopped thyme in a small bowl together.
- Next, rub the spice mixture on to the loins, making sure to cover both sides evenly
- While spicing up the pork place 2 sprigs of rosemary and 2 sprigs of thyme on the loin.
- Now it’s time to double up the pork and wrap the loin in bacon, making sure to wrap up those sprigs of rosemary and thyme!
- Now the pork is ready to roast away!
- After 40-45 minutes, place a meat thermometer into the center of the pork. The pork will register at 165° F when ready.